|Home||» Products||» Other Products||» Zinc Sulphate|
Usages 1.Zinc Sulphate is usually used to manufacture lithopone and other zinc salts.
2.Zinc Sulphate is used as trace element fertilizer to prevent crops from Zn deficiency and increase crop yields. Now more and more farmers apply micronutrient fertilizers such as zinc sulfate.
3. Zinc Sulphate can be used as feed additive to supply trace element, prevent and cure some diseases because of zinc deficiency and prevent premature death. It also can increase appetite, control blood disorders and bone disease.
4. Zinc Sulphate works as coagulator for man made fibril.
5. Zinc Sulfate is used as mordant in dyeing and printing industry.
6 .Zinc Sulphate is used as a preservative for wood and hides, an antibacterial treatment for sewage, a miticide and an herbicide.
Storage and transportation : Zinc Sulphate need to store in cool, dry, ventilated warehouse. Keep away from fire, heating. Mixed with sour, alkali ,food staff chemical are not permitted. Suitable staff for leakage should be prepared around the warehouse.
Production of Ryon fibre, Micronutrient in fertilisers, Agriculture, Production of paint and varnishes, glues, Titane Dioxide, Zinc Sterate and Zinc-Alkyl-di-thiocarbamate (Fungicide), Rubber As accelerator, flotation of ores, Electroplating and surface treatment, Animal feed.
Zinc sulphate heptahydrate
- Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Ton
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: Mumbai Navasheva
- Production Capacity: 400 Metric tons
- Delivery Time: 3 to 4 days
- Packaging Details: 25 kg or 50 kg HDPE bags with inner linear