|Home||» Products||» Sodium Fluoride Chemicals||» Sodium Fluoride Chemicals|
Sodium Fluoride Chemicals
|Packaging Size||25kg/bag , or according to customers' demand|
|Packaging Type||25kg/bag , or according to customers' demand|
HARSHIL INDUSTRIES is an manufacturing and export -oriented enterprise specializing in producing and marketing a variety of inorganic chemical materials .
Located in sarigam , Gujarat
Our product has been approved ISO 9000 certificate ,which has high purity and stable quality .We are instrumental in offering quality range of Sodium Fluoride for our clients. We are also one of the renowned manufacturer of Anodizing and Metal Finishing & Foundry Flux raw material. Our Fluoride salts are used to increase longevity of teeth. Our commitment to ensure valuable service to our patrons has made us reach to a great height of reputation. Thus, our product is among the leading names in this field and famous for our trusted source. In order to ensure genuine services to our customers, we have a team of skilled professionals who have long experience in the similar field. Due to many such reason, acceptability of our product has manifold.
Enhances strength of teeth
- MW: 42.00
- Description: White powder
- Assay: 98.00%
- Fluorine value as F: 44.24%
- Chloride as Cl: 0.004%
- Sulphate as SO4: 0.0025%
- Silica as SiO2: 0.6%
- Heavy metal: 0.2%
- Moisture: 0.1%
- Insoluble: 0.587
1. Used as pesticide in agriculture .
2. Used as bactericide in brewing industry .
3. Used as wood preservative , pharmaceutical preservative .
4. Used as welding flux .
5. Used as alkaline zincate galvanized additive .
6. Used in papermaking and ceramic industry .
7. Used as phosphate coating windustry accelerator, resulting a stable phosphate solution , phosphate refinement , improved phosphate coating performance .
(Aluminum and its alloys phosphate in great danger of closure with negative catalytic Al3 + .)
- Payment Terms
- Others, Cheque
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India