|Home||» Products||» Fluoborate Chemicals||» Potassium Fluoborate|
|Grade Standard||Reagent Grade, Technical Grade|
|Usage||Industrial, Commerical, Domestic, Laboratory|
|Packaging Size||In plastic woven bags with double inner linear of 25 kg, 50kg|
|Packaging Type||In plastic woven bags with double inner linear of 25 kg, 50kg|
Product name: Potassium Fluoroborate
Other names: Potassium Fluoborate , Potassium Tetrafluoroborate , KBF4 , Potassium boronfluoride .
Our most valued patrons can avail from us a fabulous range of Potassium Fluoborate within reasonable price. Our company is one of the manufacturer of foundry flux raw material. We have established world class manufacturing facilities in order to process this product. It is processed by our talented professionals using superior ingredients which are procured from the leading vendors of the market. It is offered to the clients with assurance of timely delivery at their premises.
Potassium fluoborate is used as a flux in the metal processing, surface treatment, and in the manufacture of aluminum, titanium and boron alloys. It is also used as a component for the fabrication of grinding wheel and abrasive disc to reduce the operating temperature, as a fire retardant for cotton and artificial fiber, and an erodent for the removal of exposed lead circuit board.
- Potassium fluoborate is white powder , nonhygroscopic and bittering.
- Potassium fluoborate is a hexagonal rhombus crystal when crystalized from aqueous solution.
- KBF4 relative density is 2.50, mp 529.5°C.
- It is slightly soluble in water and hot ethanol.
- Potassium fluoborate decomposes at melting point, reacts with strong acids such as sulfuric acid to produce boron trifluoride, reacts with alkaline metal carbonates to produce fluoride and borate.
- Molecular weight: 126.00
- Description: White Powder
- Assay: 98.5% Min
- Florine value: 59%
- Boron as B: 8.5%
- Chloride as Cl: 0.003%
- Sulphate SO4: 0.002%
- Iron content as: 0.10%
- silica content as : 0.10%
In plastic woven bags with double inner linear of 25 kg, 50kg .
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),D/A,T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: Nhavasheva
- Production Capacity: 60 metric ton per month
- Delivery Time: 15 days after purchase order
- Packaging Details: In plastic woven bags with double inner linear of 25 kg, 50kg