|Home||» Products||» Cryolite Chemicals||» Potassium Cryolite|
We have gained appreciable heights for manufacturing, supplying, wholesaling and exporting our range of Potassium Cryolite. We are also the manufacturer of foundry flux raw material. Our product is suitable to meet the varied requirements of the clients and acclaimed for its quality. To ensure its quality as per the international standards, it is tested on varied parameters under the surveillance of our diligent professionals. The aluminum fluoride added potassium (potassium aluminum fluoride) or cryolite potassium (potassium cryolite) white or light gray powder. Water-soluble. Toxic! By anhydrous hydrofluoric acid and hydrogen fluoride alumina produced by the reaction of aluminum acid, and then under high temperature and potassium hydroxide reaction, filtration, drying, melting, broken in the system.
· Cost effective
· Fine finishing
· It’s mainly used as a flux in the aluminum smelting by fused-salt electrolysis; also an opalizer in the manufacture of enamel; an opacifier and auxiliary solvent of glass and enamel; an insecticide of crops; a flux in aluminum alloy casting; and in the production of ferrous alloy and effervescing steel; as well as a wear-resistant filler for resin and rubber-boned abrasive wheels.
· The product is a white crystalline powder or a sandy-size granularity, and a pinkish crystalline powder or a sandy-size granularity as well. Sp.gr.2.95—3.01g/cm3, melting point about 1000°C, specific heat 1.056j/g°C at 18—100°C. It’s slightly soluble in water, but insoluble in anhydrous hydrogen fluoride. The content of its crystal water will be decreased while the increasing of the molecular ratio, therefore its loss on ignition will be also decreased while the increasing of the molecular ratio. After the paste of synthetic cryolite with different molecular ratio dehydrates, the loss on ignition at 800°C will appear 10.34%, 6.22% and 2.56% when the molecular ratio reaches 1.74, 2.14 and 2.63 reactively.
PRODUCT : POTASSIUM CRYOLITE
CAS NO : 13775-52-5
FORMULA : K3AIF6
MOL.WT : 258.00
DESCRIPTION : WHITE POWDER
ASSAY : 98.5%
FLOURINE AS F: 44.18%
ALUMINIUM AS AL : 16%
CHLORIDE AS CL : 0.003%
SULPHATE AS SO4 : 0.002%
LEAD AS PB : 0.2%
- Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Kilogram
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: Mumbai
- Packaging Details: In 25kg/50kg plastic woven bag lined with high pressure polyethylene plastic bag.